"After years of development, the world’s largest zero-emission vehicle was unveiled today at a South African platinum mine, with a hydrogen-fueled hybrid powerplant designed and built by Seattle-based First Mode."
What covers more than 70 percent of our planet? Our oceans! Anything that takes up that much surface area deserves recognition and every June 8th, recognition is given through World Ocean Day. This date serves as an important reminder that environmental problems do not just plague the other 30 percent of our planet—our oceans are...
"The company has developed a novel approach to clothing and accessory manufacturing that removes traditional spinning, weaving, cutting, and sewing and replaces it with a sustainable, less resource-intensive process, and fully biodegradable solution – cutting out 60% of the steps and reducing the 35% of materials in the fashion supply chain that ends up as waste."
"The group plans to pursue nuclear hydrogen demonstration projects, engage the financial sector to finance such technologies, and advocate for policies that support deploying nuclear hydrogen, members tell Axios. It is not a lobbying organization, however."
"A possible failure at the plant had been looming for weeks. Mr. Reeves said the facility had been operating on small backup pumps after the main pumps were severely damaged. He added that city officials had agreed to pay for half of the emergency improvement costs at the plant."
"We’ve installed a labyrinthine permit approval process that drastically stalls or outright blocks important infrastructure projects from ever getting constructed. The average is nearly five years and $4.2 million just to complete the review process, that is before developers can even start building. The median Environmental Impact Statement is more than 600 pages long."
"LNG from the US can be available at prices much cheaper than current European hub prices, but requires additional facilities that will take 3-4 years to build. The only available current alternative is going into the market to buy when the cupboard is bare. This means buying in the spot market, which thanks to the drop in supply from Russia, means paying high retail prices."